Your Halloween guests will be all smiles with Ogre’s Overbite, a delicious and healthy snack! It’s easy and fun to make and is a great alternative to sugary treats.
Yield: three sets of teeth
- 1 apple, red or green
- Smooth nut butter
- Yogurt raisin balls
- Use Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Spray on fruit.
- Halve and core an apple and cut into ½-inch slices
- Take two slices and spread nut butter on one side of the apple flesh. It’s okay if it gets messy!
- On one apple slice, line yogurt raisins around the outside edge.
- Place the other slice on top, apple peel facing out and nut-butter side angled so that it looks like a mouth.
- Optional: Spritz with diluted lemon juice to prevent browning of the apple.