Global Terms and Conditions
Vital 180 (“we,” “our,” “us,” “Site,” “Service”) offers users (“you,” “your”) the ability to become a member of this Site to gain access to community and resources.
IMPORTANT – THIS IS A CONTRACT. By clicking or checking the box next to “I agree,” you accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to and affirm these terms and conditions in full, you must not continue the membership process.
Use Agreement & Terms
You acknowledge and affirm that:
- You are not a minor;
- You are a Young Living member;
- You have full power to agree to these terms and conditions;
- You are solely responsible for your content and any activity you make while using our
Site or Service.
Rules of Use
Vital 180 is founded on principles of positivity and community. There are some actions that will not be tolerated on this Site or within any related community. You agree and promise not to attempt or engage in any:
- impersonation of any kind, including use of false email addresses, of any other user;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to systems or content through the Vital 180
- use of information from Vital 180 to confuse, mislead, or give personal health advice to consumers;
- use of Vital 180 in a way that violates applicable law, intellectual property, or other user rights, or that is fraudulent, obscene, offensive, demeaning, defamatory, or
- the effort to modify, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, copy, transmit, license, create derivative works from, transfer or re-sell any information, content, software, or item without the proper and explicit permissions.
If you use this Site, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including usernames and passwords. Vital 180 does not accept
responsibility for loss of any kind relating to any breach of privacy to your account.
Privacy & Data Protection
Your use of this Service is an electronic communication. You consent to receive electronic
communication including, but not limited to, news, updates, disclosures, and other
communications via email. You agree that any and all legal communications will be in writing.
We respect intellectual property rights. We expect you to do the same. You acknowledge and
agree that we retain all ownership rights of any kind related to our Service, including copyright, trademark, and proprietary rights. Other company names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Therefore, we reserve all rights that have not been explicitly granted to you.
In submitting content of any kind or accessing our Site, you affirm that any and all content
submitted by you is your own, containing no copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual
property of any third-party person or entity of any kind. You affirm that you have the proper
permissions and rights to submit your content.
We are glad that you have chosen Vital 180. However, membership is not your automatic right.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and membership, based on our
discretion if you do any of the following:
- breach any of these terms and conditions;
- act in a way that does not align with the values of the Vital 180 community;
- act in a way that causes us or another user harm.
If you do choose to act in any of these ways and we decide to terminate your account, you will
not be allowed to apply for a new one.
Changes to Terms
Vital 180 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and to notify you of changes via electronic communication if we so choose. When changes are made, they will go into immediate effect regardless of the user’s previous knowledge. However, you are
responsible for keeping yourself updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.
Liability & Indemnity
If any breach of these terms occurs, you agree to indemnify us and any agencies, suppliers,
licensees, successors, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, and any other Vital 180 affiliated party in full against any loss, damage, third-party liabilities, or costs.
You will defend us against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding brought against us by a third party alleging that your data or use of our Service or content is in violation of law, infringes on a third party, or is otherwise in breach of our agreement. Additionally, you will indemnify us from any damages, fees, fines, or costs awarded against us.
In addition, you agree that we are not liable to you for any direct, indirect, accidental, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or loss, including loss of data.
If we discover that you are using our Service in violation of any of the terms above, we reserve the right to take action in any way that we deem appropriate, including but not limited to suspending your account and taking legal action.